Copyright, DMCA & Takedowns
We will respond to legitimate requests under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), and we retain the right to remove user/contributor content on Nguyen Expeditions that we deem to be infringing the copyright of others. If you become aware of user content on Nguyen Expeditions that infringes your copyright rights, you may submit a properly formatted DMCA request (see 17 U.S.C. § 512) to us.
Misrepresentations of infringement can result in liability for monetary damages. You may want to consult an attorney before taking any action pursuant to the DMCA. Any DMCA request should be sent to this contact information:
Sepapaja 6, Tallinn, Estonia 15551
Please send our Copyright Agent the following information:
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- The URL or Internet location of the materials claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, or information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or a representative list of such works;
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.