How to be our writer contributor
So… you’re looking to have a guest post or ghost post published on an up-and-coming blog that’s read by several influential folks. And we are looking for great blog content to complement our own.
Sounds like a mutually-beneficial match made in Heaven!
Even if you don't wish to write for us, you can use the writing guidelines below to be a better blogger, or as an example of creating a content powerhouse for the topics that you like
Before we go over my writing guidelines, I wanted to share with you a few reasons why writing for Nguyen Expeditions (and enduring my high expectations) is so, so worth it…
1. We shine the spotlight on our guest bloggers
There’s nothing standing between the end of your post and your author bio. No opt-in forms, no sharing icons, no advertisements. Readers go from the last sentence of your guest post directly to your bio. In addition, a condensed version of your bio displays at the top of the sidebar on non-mobile devices.
We know what it feels like to pour your heart and soul into a guest post. We want people to know you wrote it, and I want them to be able to easily find your website, landing page, and social media profiles.
We want you to get the most out of this opportunity. That’s also why…
2. We promote guest posts as if they were our own
As soon as your guest post is published, We will email it to my subscribers. A few days later, I’ll email it again to those who didn’t open the first one.
I’ll promote your post on Twitter, Google+, and Facebook. I’ll share it inside my private groups and communities.
And to ensure you can do the same…
3. We coordinate with you
On some blogs, guest bloggers have no say as to when their post is published. Oftentimes, guest bloggers are taken by surprise. They’ll get back from a dentist appointment or hot dog eating contest only to discover their guest post had been abruptly published hours earlier without their knowledge.
That won't happen with Nguyen Expeditions.
Once your post has made it through editing, you and we will go over available publication dates. We want your guest post to have its best possible chance to succeed. And to do that, we need to choose a date that makes sense for each of us.
4. We know people
We’re very fortunate to have numerous influential readers. If you write a great guest post for my site, they’re likely to notice. And if you write a really greatguest post, I’ll go out of my way to make sure they notice.
Sound good? If so, click the button below and you’ll be taken to my writing guidelines. See you on the other side!
5. Our inspirations
We’re inspired by and influenced by the writing styles of the following, but not limited to, blogs:
6. What is the structure of a blog post we accept?
- We’re interested in 2000+ word blog post with at least 5 images.
- You must use catchy and relevant titles with introduction, body and conclusions.
- Without images, your blog post won't do as well, because a picture is worth a thousand words.
- Use short paragraph to help readers read easier.
- Use the words "you" and "I" in your blog post, that way it's more personal.
7. What NOT to do
- Do not copy content from other sources.
- All contents must pass Copyscape plagiarism checker.
- Do not write blog posts in the topics that you are not passionate about.